USEFUL CONTACTS & INFORMATION: links to other websites, training and workshops
Natural Manhood from Prison towards Inner Freedom
By Martin H.
LIVING SPIRITUALLY: Developing Your Spiritual Practice
• Diet: is your food your medicine or poison? Food is the missing link to the origin of cancer. 95% of cancers can be healed when we change our diet. Do your own research. Avoid fast food, instead, learn to cook. White sugar is poison for our bodies, and so is dairy food (milk, yoghurt, cheese). All fruit and vegetables that have been sprayed by pesticides and herbicides are also poisonous for us. We must avoid any meat that has oestrogen added to it – unless you want to grow bigger man boobs! Instead, invest in seasonal, locally sourced organic food ...or grow your own.
• Tantra = stop paying for sex = no chemsex, alcohol or porn.
• Why all porn use is poison: If we really want to become multi-orgasmic, then we need to un-plug ourselves from the matrix. This means no television and no porn. This is to protect the heart and soul.
• Un-plug from The Matrix: If I want to use the internet, I either go to the library, or I plug-in with my laptop when having a coffee at a cafe. I decided long ago that my life is better off with neither television nor internet access in my house. This is to protect my home from Satanic, subliminally corrupting influences.
• Yoga and Pilates: You are only as young as your spine is flexible. Daily sport is best, even if it’s only 10 minutes a day. When we mix up our daily routine with some yoga and Pilates, we also ensure that our muscles and our spine get the opportunity to stretch... Use it or lose it when it comes to flexibility. Yoga and Pilates are useful tools in our world to develop more loving kindness and compassion.
• Meditation and Prayer: What is your daily spiritual practice? As Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche said, spiritual practice means to dissolve our tendency towards aggression. Our aggression is the desire to “get” an experience to make us feel good. Spiritual practice is the opposite of greed; it means to surrender to what is really going on. The best tools of spiritual practice are meditation and prayer. This could become part of our daily routine (like brushing your teeth!). The fruit of this practice is Tantra. Tantra is like a meditation: the aim is to turn every orgasm into a prayer for world peace.
MEDITATION: Useful Information To Quieten The Mind
• Stone Water Zen Centre (Zen meditation and retreats): www.stonewaterzen.org*
• Vipassana (10 day meditation retreat; pay by donation): www.dipa.dhamma.org*
• Tibetan Buddhist Monastery (volunteer workers welcome): www.samyeling.org*
• Holy Island, Centre for World Peace and Health (volunteer workers welcome): www.holyisland.org*
By Steve Biddulph
• IRON JOHN
By Robert Bly
• THE MULTI-ORGASMIC MAN
By Mantak Chia & Douglas Abrams Arava
• THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO ANAL SEX FOR MEN
By Bill Brent
• HEALING THE SHAME THAT BINDS YOU
By John Bradshaw
• MEN LOVING MEN
A GAY SEX GUIDE & CONSCIOUSNESS BOOK
By Mitch Walker
THE SACRED PATH OF THE WARRIOR
By Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche
• PICKING UP THE PIECES,
SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR VICTIMS OF CHILDHOOD SEXUAL ABUSE
By Graham Wilmer
• VICTIMS NO LONGER,
A GUIDE FOR MEN RECOVERING FROM SEXUAL CHILD ABUSE
By Mike Lew
• NATURAL MANHOOD
FROM PRISON TOWARDS INNER FREEDOM
By Martin H.
(ISBN: 978-0-9574856-0-0; available from your local library and any independent bookshop on request).
TRAINING: Further Information on Sexology
(a) www.meetup.com/BIG-LINGHAM-TANTRA-LONDON/ Seb Cox
(b) www.seaschoolofembodiment.com/ Kian de la Cour
(c) www.hamiltonhall.info/ John Bellamy
(d) www.lovingmen.org/ih.html/ Laurieston Hall, Castle Douglas, The Edward Carpenter Centre
(i) www.rawtantra.com/ Loren Johnson
(j) www.skyclad.com/ Ron Stewart
(k) www.tantra4gaymen.com/ Jason
(l) www.tantra2men.com/ Osher
(m) www.dutchsmilingyogi.com/ John Kraijenbrink
Chief Luther Standing Bear
Touch the Earth, A Self-Portrait of Indian Existence
By T.C. Mc Luhan