USEFUL CONTACTS & INFORMATION: links to other websites, training and workshops
Natural Manhood from Prison towards Inner Freedom
By Martin H.
LIVING SPIRITUALLY: Developing Your Spiritual Practice
• Diet: is your food your medicine or poison? Food is the missing link to the origin of cancer. 95% of cancers can be healed when we change our diet. Do your own research. Avoid fast food, instead, learn to cook. White sugar is poison for our bodies, and so is dairy food (milk, yoghurt, cheese). All fruit and vegetables that have been sprayed by pesticides and herbicides are also poisonous for us. We must avoid any meat that has oestrogen added to it – unless you want to grow bigger man boobs! Instead, invest in seasonal, locally sourced organic food ...or grow your own.
• Tantra = stop paying for sex = no chemsex, alcohol or porn.
• Why all porn use is poison: If we really want to become multi-orgasmic, then we need to un-plug ourselves from the matrix. This means no television and no porn. This is to protect the heart and soul.
• Un-plug from The Matrix: If I want to use the internet, I either go to the library, or I plug-in with my laptop when having a coffee at a cafe. I decided long ago that my life is better off with neither television nor internet access in my house. This is to protect my home from Satanic, subliminally corrupting influences.
• Yoga and Pilates: You are only as young as your spine is flexible. Daily sport is best, even if it’s only 10 minutes a day. When we mix up our daily routine with some yoga and Pilates, we also ensure that our muscles and our spine get the opportunity to stretch... Use it or lose it when it comes to flexibility. Yoga and Pilates are useful tools in our world to develop more loving kindness and compassion.
• Meditation and Prayer: What is your daily spiritual practice? As Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche said, spiritual practice means to dissolve our tendency towards aggression. Our aggression is the desire to “get” an experience to make us feel good. Spiritual practice is the opposite of greed; it means to surrender to what is really going on. The best tools of spiritual practice are meditation and prayer. This could become part of our daily routine (like brushing your teeth!). The fruit of this practice is Tantra. Tantra is like a meditation: the aim is to turn every orgasm into a prayer for world peace.
MEDITATION: Useful Information To Quieten The Mind
• Stone Water Zen Centre (Zen meditation and retreats): www.stonewaterzen.org*
• Vipassana (10 day meditation retreat; pay by donation): www.dipa.dhamma.org*
• Tibetan Buddhist Monastery (volunteer workers welcome): www.samyeling.org*
• Holy Island, Centre for World Peace and Health (volunteer workers welcome): www.holyisland.org*
By Steve Biddulph
• IRON JOHN
By Robert Bly
• THE MULTI-ORGASMIC MAN
By Mantak Chia & Douglas Abrams Arava
• THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO ANAL SEX FOR MEN
By Bill Brent
• HEALING THE SHAME THAT BINDS YOU
By John Bradshaw
• MEN LOVING MEN
A GAY SEX GUIDE & CONSCIOUSNESS BOOK
By Mitch Walker
THE SACRED PATH OF THE WARRIOR
By Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche
• PICKING UP THE PIECES,
SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR VICTIMS OF CHILDHOOD SEXUAL ABUSE
By Graham Wilmer
• VICTIMS NO LONGER,
A GUIDE FOR MEN RECOVERING FROM SEXUAL CHILD ABUSE
By Mike Lew
• NATURAL MANHOOD
FROM PRISON TOWARDS INNER FREEDOM
By Martin H.
(ISBN: 978-0-9574856-0-0; available from your local library and any independent bookshop on request).
TRAINING: Further Information on Sexology
(a) www.meetup.com/BIG-LINGHAM-TANTRA-LONDON/ Seb Cox
(b) www.seaschoolofembodiment.com/ Kian de la Cour
(c) www.hamiltonhall.info/ John Bellamy
(d) www.lovingmen.org/ih.html/ Laurieston Hall, Castle Douglas, The Edward Carpenter Centre
(i) www.rawtantra.com/ Loren Johnson
(j) www.skyclad.com/ Ron Stewart
(k) www.tantra4gaymen.com/ Jason
(l) www.tantra2men.com/ Osher
(m) www.dutchsmilingyogi.com/ John Kraijenbrink
Chief Luther Standing Bear
Touch the Earth, A Self-Portrait of Indian Existence
By T.C. Mc Luhan
Appendix 1: MARTIN'S CHOCOLATE DIVINE VEGAN CAKE
Vegan Chocolate Cake
(No honey, Gluten free, sugar free, dairy free)
This is a delicious cake that doesn’t take long to make. For around four people.
Two large bowls, one for the dry mix and one for the wet mix.
For the wet mix, add:
• 1 block of coconut cream, grated (by hand)
• 2 oranges, rind and juice (keep one lemon for the glaze)
• 2 cups of chopped dates, or dates paste, which is sold in the Arab shops (use a mug or an American cup measurement from the kitchen)
• 2 cups of real coffee (no instant or decaf coffee nonsense!)
• 6-8 very ripe bananas (peel banana skin and chop them)
Blend everything together using a hand held blender. Set aside.
For the dry mix, add:
• 2 cups of polenta flour (fine ground are best for cakes)
• 2 cups of Carob powder (very dark chocolate), or cocoa (dark chocolate); make sure you get the sugar free variety!
• 2 tea spoons of pink Himalayan ground salt
• 3 tea spoons of gluten free baking powder
Mix the dry mix either by hand or by using a sieve; sieve the flour from one bowl to another until everything is mixed. Prepare the oven at level 4 (around 160’C). Prepare the cake tin with baking paper. Add the dry mix to the wet mix in stages, by hand, using a wooden spoon. Take the time to mix it thoroughly until you have a smooth paste. Add the paste to the cake tin. Flatten and smooth the paste with a spatula. Feel free to decorate the cake with whatever inspires you. I like to use either hazelnuts or chopped walnuts.
Bake for around 60 minutes.
For the glaze:
• While the cake is in the oven, juice one lemon. Set aside.
• Mix with 1 cup of real coffee, 1 cup of carob powder or cocoa, 1 cup of chopped dates or date paste
When the cake leaves the oven, allow to cool for around 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Glaze the cake by using a small brush to add the lemon.
Allow the lemon to soak in.
Then cover the cake with the chocolate paste.
Serve with a smile!
Appendix 2: EATING IS A SACRED RITUAL
• EAT PERFECTLY RIPE FRUITS. Do not eat sour or unripe fruits
• EAT ONLY WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY.
• EAT ONLY FRESH FOOD.
• EAT LESS, CHEW MORE. Chew your food thoroughly. Do not eat food quickly
• FAST ONE DAY A WEEK. Fasting eliminates poisons, overhauls the internal mechanism and allows the organs to rest
• DO NOT OVERLOAD THE STOMACH. Eat moderately
• EAT RAW vegetables and/or fruit with every meal. Reduced cooked food to a minimum.
• AVOID MEAT. Do not eat meat, chicken or fish. Meat is not at all necessary for keeping good health and certainly not necessary to supply to nitrogenous products required for the repair of tissues. A well selected vegetarian diet is perfectly suited for the nutrition of men and women. Meat is highly deleterious to health and killing animals for food is a great sin. Control of mind is very difficult for those who take meat. Meat is also factory produced; it is filled with oestrogen (the female hormone) and other preservatives and colourings to make the meat more attractive looking for the consumer. It is these man-made chemicals that lead to dis-eases such as cancer. We are over-fishing the seas and oceans and this affects the natural habitat of ocean life by destroying it equilibrium.
• DO NOT EAT WHEN ANGRY or stressed. Rest until you become calm, and then eat. Poisons are secreted into the bloodstream when you are angry
• GIVE UP ON GLUTTONY. Most diseases are the result of over-eating. Moderate the diet
• DO NOT EAT LATE AT NIGHT.
• DO NOT REMOVE THE SKINS of apples, carrots or potatoes. The skin has valuable minerals and vitamins
• AVOID CANNED FOOD. Canned food is filled with man-made chemicals used to preserve the food. These chemicals produce cancer
• Do not overcook the food. Light steaming is enough. The more you cook food, the more you deplete its essential irons, vitamins, minerals and enzymes
• SAVE THE WATER the vegetables have been cooked in as it will contain many minerals.
• EAT AT FIXED HOURS and only 2 meals per day
• TRY TRY TO OBSERVE SILENCE while eating (switch off the mobile phone, the computer, the television, the radio and any other distraction)
• DO NOT DO STRENUOUS WORK IMMEDIATELY AFTER EATING. All meals should be followed by a short rest, especially lunch and dinner
• DO NOT EAT TOO MUCH PROTEIN. An excess of protein taxes the liver and the kidneys.
• INCLUDE COARSE FOODS such as oatmeal and whole grain. This is good for the teeth, jaws and the elimination of food
• DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL OR TAKE DRUGS, take drugs or stimulants
• DO NOT USE VINAGER. It is a product of fermentation and retards digestion
• AVOID DAIRY (milk, yoghurt, cheese and cream). Dairy contains added oestrogen and many other man-made preservatives that lead to cancer
• USE A WATER FILTER to filter out the oestrogen and the fluoride in tap water. Wash your fruit and vegetables with the filtered water
• AVOID CAFFEINE. Caffeine affects the state of the mind and stimulates the fight/flight state of the body, making it hyper-alert. Caffeine makes insomnia more likely.
• Have no particular craving for any food. Do not become a slave to food and drink.
• TAKE SIMPLE, NATURAL FOOD.
• If you think too much about food this will create more body consciousness.
• BE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR FOOD. Show your gratitude by saying a little prayer or thanks before and after your meal
Appendix 3: FASTING
“Physically your system gets an entire overhaul. Mentally you develop more concentration and resisting capacity. You improve in physical firmness; there is greater capacity to withstand physical disturbances, illness, fatigue and disease.”
Fasting is nature’s way of healing the body from disease. Alongside sunlight, fresh air and rest, fasting is a curing agent for many ailments; it gives rest to the stomach and the body. Fasting allows toxins to be eliminated from the body. It cleanses the body and makes it more energetic.
There is also a spiritual aspect to fasting; all religions practice fasting at some point during the year – none more so than the Muslims. Muhammad Salim Khan, a Muslim physician, had the following to say about fasting in his book Islamic Medicine:
There is personal sacrifice involved in fasting. However in many cultures such as Islamic Societies, fasting is a community affair. During the month of Ramadan, nearly the entire community take part in the rituals and events that are part of this period. Exception to fasting are babies, children, prepubescent boys and girls, the aged, extremely ill, pregnant and lactating women are all advised to be cautious or avoid the practice of fasting.
• Sawm: Fasting from dawn to dusk during Ramadan, one of the Five Pillars of Islam.
• Taqwa: The term Taqwa is often translated as ‘piety’ or ‘God-fearing’, but a better equivalent would be ‘God-consciousness’. It is considered to be the essential quality of a believer.
Sometimes fasting is useful to healing diseases, at other times it is not advisable – i.e. scurvy, rickets, wasting diseases like consumption, pernicious anaemia (a deficiency in the number of red blood cells or in their haemoglobin content; this results in pallor, shortness of breath, and lack of energy), or pregnancy.
What does a Fast mean?
“A total fast means total abstinence from all food, with both liquids and solids. Taking of fruit juice and coffee goes against total fasting. It does not stimulate the appetite. During a fast, drink plenty of water as this will eliminate weakness. Through fasting you remove diseases and regain bodily health, vigour and vitality.”
HOW TO BREAK A FAST:
“A little vegetable soup or diluted fruit juice or coconut water. Do not take heavy foods immediately after a fast.”
I try to fast one day a week. It lifts my spirit and it boosts my energy levels. As I have suffered from chronic fatigue and depression all my life, I am grateful that I have discovered this simple technique which helps me to manage the symptoms better.
Appendix 4: Whole Foods List
Whole Foods List
The following list is included because 75% of cancer is due to processed foods. Milk is a processed food. This list is useful for those of us who decided to make our food our medicine.
Food Combining Rule: don't mix animal protein with any starches such as baked potatoes, brown rice or other grains.
Quinoa (Steamed or Sprouted)
Millet (Steamed or Sprouted)
Buckwheat (Steamed or Sprouted)
Amaranth (Steamed or Sprouted)
Quinoa pasta or other whole grain, gluten-free pastas
Steamed legumes (lentils, garbanzo beans, etc.)
Brown rice products (pasta, rice cakes, etc.)
Non-GMO corn products
Cooked whole potatoes
Yams, squashes, pumpkins
Whole grain bread (preferably gluten-free)
Goat's cheese (preferably raw)
Goat's milk (preferably raw)
Goat's sour cream (preferably raw)
Goat's cottage cheese (preferably raw)
Natural nut and seed oils
Apple cider vinegar
Preserved vegetables in oil
Bee products (honey, pollen, royal jelly, etc.)
Superfoods (goji berries, maca, acai, etc.)
Salt (e.g. sea salt, Himalayan salt)
Whole spices and herbs
Appendix 5: The Seven Stages of Disease
By Andrea Lambert 11.03.13
UNDERSTANDING THE PROCESS OF BUILDING DISEASE IN THE HUMAN BODY
I would like to share a concept with you on what disease really is. I’m a firm believer in the vital importance of understanding the disease process so that we understand why it’s important to eat properly to maintain health. Health cannot be bought. Health must be earned. We can’t receive it from anyone else. We must learn how to take care of our bodies so that we can live a vibrant and complete life.
Stage 1: ENERVATION
This is the very beginning root cause of all disease. When we work ourselves too hard we weaken all systems. When we do not allow adequate time to recover and recharge, we drain our cell batteries. When we drain our cell batteries there is not enough charge to allow passage of vital nutrients, like oxygen, which results in the next stage of disease. Although, this stage is not recognized as a disease yet, it vital to understand it is the beginning of the disease state. Most people will just feel tired, exhausted and worn out at this stage. The best way to recover from enervation is to get enough sleep as sleep is the greatest energy charger! Inadequate sleep and rest are the main causes of enervation.
Stage 2: TOXEMIA
When we continually over-work our bodies, do not allow for adequate recharge, and reach for the comfort foods, we continue to add an overload of toxic waste flowing around in our blood stream and all tissues. Toxemia is a state where the toxins saturate our body. This happens when we fail to observe our capacities and ignore the symptoms of enervation. We continue to overwork, get to sleep late, and are under great stress. This is the second stage of the disease state. Proper care of our bodies will easily reverse the progression, allowing us to return to a completely healthy state.
Stage 3: IRRITATION
This is the third stage of the disease state. If we continue to ignore symptoms, continue to live in a stressful way, continue to pile on toxins in the forms of ‘food’ and personal care, we will continue on to this irritated stage. We are prone to allergies, nasal irritation, mucous membrane irritation in the eyes, as well as skin eruptions like acne and eczema, demonstrating that the liver is irritated. Irritation is when we feel itchy and uncomfortable, or when we have irritation but not painful areas. Irritation results from toxic substances being sensed by our nervous system. Our body is giving us signals to move away from this condition. If we ignore the clear signs of imbalance, we will continue building the disease state.
Stage 4: INFLAMMATION
It’s only at this stage that doctors recognize it as disease because pain is involved. Maybe you’ve experienced this before: you’ve completely lost your appetite. You don’t feel hungry at all even though you haven’t eaten all day. All you want to do is just sleep and rest. Sound familiar? The area becomes inflamed due to continuous irritation of toxic substances; appendicitis (appendix), tonsillitis (tonsils), hepatitis (liver), the nephritis (kidney) are all inflammation but in different areas of the body.
Stage 5: ULCERATION
The continual dumping of toxins into our body, eating toxic foods we are not designed to consume like animal flesh and cow breast milk that was meant for the baby cow, the lack of oxygen and proper nutrients to assist the body in releasing toxins fast, our bodies begin to overload. Our body uses ulcers as a way of draining toxic build-up. It will heal if the toxic causes are stopped. Cells and tissue structure are being damaged due to our body’s inability to live in increasing toxins. Think of your body as a fish tank. Your cells are the fish and the water is the fluids within your body; if the water is not filtered and too much food is fed to the fish, toxicity results. We must take more serious action at this point to reverse the damage being done at this stage.
Stage 6: INDURATION
Induration is often called “tumour formation” and is the process where our tissue hardened so that ulcer and toxic materials can be kept inside and sealed off by the hardening of the tissue around them. This is a way of quarantining the toxins. This shows how our body tries so hard to protect us even at this stage! However, if we continue with our destructive lifestyles and diet patterns, our bodies will eventually dissolve the hard tissue when the toxin level is so high and it can no longer take it; this means that the toxins will leak and circulate to other parts of the body. That leads to cancer …
Stage 7: CANCER
Our cells have become parasitic at this stage. They were starved of enough oxygen so they had to revert to a primitive state. Healthy cells use oxygen in the aerobic process of cellular respiration. Cancer cells can’t use oxygen so they work in an anaerobic state. This state requires a lot of fuel – glucose – to keep the anaerobic respiration engine running. They disconnect from the bodies communication system and grow at will to sustain this process. Cancer is usually fatal. It can ONLY be reversed with the condition if we stop the toxic causes and indulge in healthy practices. Healthful practices are the universal panacea!
THE ROOT CAUSES OF ALL DISEASE
When our system is overburdened by waste management, it cannot effectively perform its role of defence and sickness begins. There is a direct and significant link between what we eat and how we live … and our health manifests through the course of our lives.
WE REAP WHAT WE SOW. THIS IS THE LAW OF NATURE
CAUSES OF TOXEMIA
YOUR BRAIN IS NOT IN YOUR HEAD.
FEEDING YOUR STOMACH POISON WILL POISON YOUR THINKING:
CHEMICAL & PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES
1. Disruption of normal metabolism
2. Suppression of cell development
3. Disruption of the body’s energy circuits
4. Entry into the food chain
INORGANIC FRUIT & VEGETABLES:
1. Pesticide residues
2. Low levels of trace minerals, vitamins and phytonutrients
3. High levels of sugars
4. Bacteria, parasites, and viruses affect weakened, nutritionally deficient plants
MEAT. FISH, DAIRY, & POULTRY:
1. Concentrated agricultural chemicals through the food chain
2. Excess of hormones and antibiotics
3. Lack of fibre
4. Parasites, bacteria and worms
1. Loss of micro-nutrient content
2. Destruction of enzymes
3. Loss of oxygen
4. Addition of chemical preservatives and colourings
RADIATION CREATES DIS-EASES LIKE CANCER
2. Cell phones/ cell phone towers
3. Electricity cables in the walls
5. Computers/ TV
THE ALKALINE – ACID BALANCE:
The body is alkaline by design and acidic in function. The pH target of the blood is 7.365. The pH range is 7.35 to 7.45; if your pH drops to 7.2 then acidosis results. At 7.0, death occurs. The body constantly strives for homeostasis – the balance at which the functions of the body can operate. Multiple stress factors will lower the pH of the blood causing acidosis.
There are 3 types of stress factors that lower the pH of the blood:
1. Mental and emotional stress
2. Nutritional stress
3. Environmental stress
The quality of the blood is vital to a healthy disease-free existence and is conditioned by several stress factors. Healthy blood pH is 7.365 and the body will do anything to maintain this level, just as it will to maintain correct body temperature.
Any form of negative stress will acidify the body’s biological terrain and it will have to work much harder to bring the pH levels back to their preferred alkaline balance of 7.365; drawing energy from our bodies making us feel tired and sick; hence, taking us back to stages 1 and 2 of disease.
Stress acidifies the biological terrain of the body. The body will look for alkalinity in tissues: tissue acidosis. The cells of your body are bathed in a poor and acidic “Eco-habitat” similar to a fish tank.
What we call disease is nothing more and nothing less than the body’s way to ask us to wake up and change our lifestyle!
If all our cells are bathed in an overly acidic environment which is creating imbalances in our organs and tissues, what should we do in order to become healthy again?
The answer is somewhat like this: If a fish is sick, do you operate on the fish or do you change the water in its tank?